COVID-19 Business Policy - Online Booking & Service Consent
Please review and accept the following policy before booking an appointment. We are trying our best to ensure the safety of our clients and our associates.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.
- AIB Threading Salon will do best to accumulate your service request. We reserve the right to refuse the service if you have high Temperature, Cough, Running Nose, Cold / Flu, Not Wearing Mask, been sick or around sick people within 14 days
- Please don’t visit any AIB Threading Salon location if you are experiencing Fever, Cough, Difficulty in Breathing or if you are sick or been around sick people
- You must wear a mask or other facial cover to receive our services. If you don’t have it, we can provide it to you at additional cost, if available. If we are out, we would have to ask you to come back another day
- Please do not bring any additional guests to the shop. Only guests with appointments will be allowed to enter
- You must follow all the guidelines from local authorities and the CDC regarding COVID-19, including but not limited to, social distancing practices while at the store
- While our team will take utmost precautions and maintain good hygiene, we should not be held responsible for potential spread of communicable diseases while delivering the services
- You must not seek to get a service at AIB Threading Salon's if you or your family is an active COVID-19 patient, has had a fever of 99.4 or above in the last 7 days, or have been to a region with known COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days
- This is a difficult time for everybody. If for any reason you are not happy, let’s still be nice to each other. You can always email us at Threadingeyebrow@yahoo.com and we will reply to you and try to solve the issue within 24 hrs.