The safety of our client and our employees is our 1st priority. AIB Threading Salon is taking measures to prevent the spread as we begin to re-open for business. Here's how:
- We are going above and beyond the State Board of Cosmetology's requirements at every location.
- Store floor and equipment’s are disinfected daily
- Each stylist station will be fully cleaned and disinfected before and after every client, including chairs, mirrors, implements and more.
- No Public restroom is available at this time
- We are spaying Lysol and wipe down items during the day to keep surfaces disinfected.
- We're practicing social distancing within the salon whenever possible. Every other Styling station will be out of order to maintain distance between clients and staff
- You may be asked to wait in your car or outside of the salon until your stylist is ready to start your appointment
- We have made it mandatory for clients to have their face mask on before entering our salons
- At this time, we request that clients to not bring in children or other guests who are not scheduled to receive services. This will help us prevent a crowd at multiple touch points within the salon
- The stylists may request the temperature check using the
How will this affect you?
- Many of our salons will be taking temperatures with an infrared contactless thermometer at entry and enforcing the temperature guidelines put in place by either the state or the CDC. If your temperature exceeds normal number, we will require the appointment be rescheduled. We also request that if you have any symptoms of the flu or Covid-19 that you reschedule your appointment.
- Both clients and staff are required to wear masks for appointments at all times. Know that our staff's temperatures will be checked daily at the start of their shift. Your stylist may also be wearing gloves and using sanitizer during the service.
- We may not be able to service every client. We will preference an appointment and limiting our walk-ins acceptance.
Our mission is to protect all of our clients and staff, and make everyone feel comfortable in our salons.
We are really so sorry for any Inconvenience at this time and remember this is for your safety!!
Stay Safe & Stay Healthy!!